The ultra-bright and reliable HDF-W26 projector is a perfect fit for any large venue or event that requires extra brightness to show clear, crisp images in a luminous environment.
Reliable and powerful projection
With a light output of 26,000 lumens, the HDF-W26 displays superior images even in venues with lots of ambient light. Thanks to its 3-chip DLP technology, Xenon illumination and high-contrast optical engine, the HDF guarantees crisp images with rich colors on every occasion. What’s more, it is fully ready to support 3D projection. It has also been equipped with Barco’s high-end ImagePRO technology with Athena scaler for flexible scaling.
Wireless control and preview mode
In addition, the versatile HDF-W26 offers extended wireless control features via smart phone or tablet computer. The HDF-W26’s built-in color LCD screen provides all the information you need on your projector's status and allows you to preview your connected sources.
Designed for rental and staging
Building on Barco’s experience in the rental and staging market with the proven FLM family, the HDF has been designed with the road in mind. Its compact and modular design makes it simple to install and service. Equipped with an (optional) bottom or top frame, the rugged projector can easily be rigged as well.
Fast signal distribution
Our proprietary BarcoLink technology guarantees swift signal distribution between Barco’s projectors and image processors. With BarcoLink, signals are distributed over a BNC coax cable, which is not only more durable but also enables you to lower your costs.
Choose your brightness with HDF Flex
The HDF-W26 projector is also available with light-on-demand option. Thanks to this technology, you can fully tune the light output of the projector to your event: it can be programmed to a light output of 18,000 lumens up to 26,000 lumens in 2,000 incremental steps. In this way, rental companies have more flexibility to offer their customers the light output they want.
Ultra-bright, stunning images
- High-contrast 3-chip DLP™ engine
- WUXGA resolution (1920 x 1200)
- 26,000 center lumens
- Contrast ratio of 1900:1
- Xenon illumination
- ImagePRO technology inside (Athena scaler)
- Dual-core warp engine
Built for the rental & staging industry
- Fully sealed optics
- Extended wireless control options
- 3D ready
- Preview mode on LCD display
- Removable lamp house, power supply & electronics
- Low video delay (broadcast live events)
- Universal lamp house for all HDF projectors
- Easy to set up, install, service and transport thanks to modular design
Low total cost of ownership
- Sealed engine with constant image quality over time
- Projector designed for high resistance against external contamination
- Customer can replace bulb
- Power-saving mode
- TLD+ lens range that is fully compatible with Barco's FLM and HDX projector series